A Brazilian butt lift, now more recently referred to as SSBA (Safe Subcutaneous Buttock Augmentation), involves two procedures: liposuction and augmentation.
A Brazilian butt lift consists of fat grafting that is notable for its natural-looking results.
The surgery more or less combines liposuction with fat grafting, which is sucking fat out where you don’t want it (like your thighs or your stomach) and injecting it where you do (on your rump)
A Brazilian butt lift involves general anesthesia most of the time since your doc will be doing a significant amount of liposuction. And not everyone’s a candidate for it. Of course, you have to be healthy, without medical problems, and be cleared for elective surgery, but you also can’t be too thin or too overweight. After all, it would be best if you had some fat to transfer, and, alternatively, extra pounds can increase the risks involved with surgeries.
A skilled cosmetic surgeon can improve the proportions of the entire lower body with Brazilian butt lift surgery, helping a patient lose fat in common “problem areas” and enhance the buttocks, with results lasting many years.
You are determined by genetics; both your skeletal structure and how your body stores fat influence the appearance of the lower body. A healthy diet and exercise can work to achieve healthy body weight and tone the muscles, but many patients remain unhappy with “flat” buttocks that lack shape, despite a healthy lifestyle/ There are seemingly endless benefits – both cosmetic and psychological – to be gained from Brazilian butt lift surgery. From boosting your confidence to fitting in your clothes better, BBL can be life-changing.
Brazilian butt lift surgery can help overcome genetics by reshaping the buttocks and surrounding areas, such as the hips, lower back, and thighs. You might consider a Brazilian butt lift to:
• Enhance the curves of your lower body
• Reduce fat pockets on your hips, thighs, or belly while adding fullness to the buttocks
• Help clothing fit more attractively
• Give a more youthful, aesthetically pleasing shape to flat buttocks
• Enhance your overall proportions by improving the balance between your upper and lower body
Is this surgery good for me?
A Brazilian butt lift can be a great option to improve the shape and size of the buttocks: In general, you are likely a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift if you agree with the following:
• You want a buttock augmentation without implants
• You have adequate fat stores in other areas to harvest for injection into the buttocks
• You have good skin tone in the hips and buttocks
• You are willing and able to avoid sitting directly on your buttocks for several weeks
Despite its name, a Brazilian butt lift is not a traditional “lifting” procedure—it does not address loose skin on the buttocks.
• A Brazilian butt lift involves three basic steps:
Fat is removed from the hips, lower back, thighs, abdomen, and other areas with liposuction.
The extracted fat is purified and prepared for transfer
The cosmetic surgeon injects the fat into specific points on the buttocks to increase volume and improve the shape
Surgery is typically performed as an outpatient procedure, using general anesthesia or intravenous sedation and local anesthesia. It is typical for a portion of the injected fat not to “take” in its new location—an experienced cosmetic surgeon will take this into account and may initially inject a slightly more significant amount of fat into the buttocks than is needed to ensure your final results most closely achieve your goals.
There are five main reasons for having this surgery:
• Diet and exercise don’t work: Despite countless hours in the gym and a healthy lifestyle overall, many people can never achieve their ideal butt shape. This is often due to genetics, and it can be highly frustrating. When diet and exercise don’t produce the expected results, BBL can be a fantastic option.
• Increase confidence: There is no doubt that most people feel better when they are happy with their appearance. Being unsatisfied with your figure can lead to anxiety, depression, and a lack of self-esteem, all of which can negatively impact nearly every facet of your life. Cosmetic procedures, including Brazilian butt lifts, often give patients a much-needed confidence boost, leading to better relationships, more success at work, and a better quality of life overall.
• Trim their physique: In addition to beefing up their bums, BBL patients also get the bonus of leaning out another part of their body! Many patients experience a noticeable difference at the liposuction site, often losing several inches and enjoying a slimmer, smoother contour.
• Achieve balance: When patients live a healthy lifestyle, exercise, and are happy with other areas of their body, having a flat, sagging rear end can be discouraging and embarrassing. Brazilian butt lift is an effective way to achieve a more natural, balanced physique.
• Desire a more natural approach: For patients who want a rounder, curvier backside, but prefer a natural alternative to the use of gluteal implants, BBL may be a great fit. In addition, the risk of adverse or allergic reaction with BBL is shallow, as the procedure utilizes a patient’s fat rather than synthetic fillers or foreign bodies.
As with any procedure, it’s ideal to be as physically healthy as possible before surgery. Getting regular exercise, eating well, and having a positive mental outlook can improve your chances of healthy recovery. Before you go under the knife, your surgeon will want to ensure that you’re in good shape to recover quickly after the procedure. You’ll begin preparations for surgery about three to four weeks before your scheduled operation. If you’re a smoker, it’s best to quit at least four weeks before surgery for optimal wound healing.
Before the operation, you should do several tests. These will include tests to ensure that your heart and lungs are strong enough to handle anesthesia.
BBLs are typically done as outpatient procedures either under general anesthesia, intravenous (IV) sedation, or local anesthesia
1. Harvesting your fat
The first step is harvesting your fat using liposuction. Liposuction is a body-contouring technique that uses a hollow instrument inserted under your skin to suck the fat out and remodel the area. Based on your desired results and figure, Dr might remove unwanted fat from several sites, including your:
•Upper or lower back
The amount of fat needed for a Brazilian butt lift varies from person to person, but the procedure typically requires between 10-20 pounds. Unfortunately, not all of the fat injected into your bottom survives the process, so we usually transfers more than you need.
What do we do for you?
For Brazilian butt lift in Turkey or other destinations, you are going to stay for a week. In this itinerary, we explained what you are going to do each day.
What do we offer in our Brazilian butt lift packages?
Elcid tour is honored to offer you all-inclusive Brazilian butt lift packages at the most reasonable price.
E-visa authorization code
If you need a visa to travel to Turkey or other destinations, we will help you get your visa authorization code. If you only need the arrival visa at the airport, our assistant will help you with that too.
*The fee for your visa depends on your home country, and it will be different.
Airport and inter-city transfer
We provide airport pick-up and drop-off transfers to/from your hotel. Also, we prepare intercity transfers between your hotel and clinic or hospital for you. If you decide to visit the city before your operation, you can count on us too.
Based on your choice, you can stay for seven nights in a hotel that is close to the clinic and hospital.
Brazilian butt lift and Medical services
The leading service in our package is your Brazilian butt lift surgery. But we also cover the clinic and visit the doctor, take all medical tests, and take the medical photos—post-operative care in the hospital, your medicines, the recovery, and follow-up assistant if needed.
24/7 customer support
Sim card and the internet
the interpreter (Translator)